Sunday, April 22, 2018




I updated my official children's author websitewww.sarvinder.com (click here)

I was watching Jesus Christ Superstar, the live rendition on Easter night. Wow! Sara Bareilles' song - I don't know how to love him, just melted me Later, as the camera panned over John Legend laying on the cross on the floor, I realized that the cross really represented a crossRoads, where the two beams intersect. And that whenever you encounter Jesus, you are meeting Him at a crossroad. And you have to make a choice. Which way will you go? Will I walk the way He is walking? Will I go the way He is going? Or will I go my own way, alone?

I updated my official children's author website: www.sarvinder.com

   Image result for cross roads  
And it occurred to me that the shape of the cross is the shape of the body. Which led me to ask, what is at the crossroads of my body? Image result for jesus on the cross laying down
And as you think of this, where the arms and body intersect, you realize, the intersection is at the heart. And With the heart, man believes. And when we meet Jesus, we choose to believe or not believe, with our heart. It is a choice at the crossroads, as to which path we will choose. It is not random. It is not arbitrary. One does not drum up faith. It is simply a choice to believe. The one on the narrow road says, "Come to me, all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest." Just ask Him to help you believe. 
Image result for sara bareilles superstar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3WRA0wSWDg



No comments:

Post a Comment